Best Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours, 14 Days Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package to Cairo, Nile Cruise, Pyramids, Petra & Wadi Rum. Book Egypt and Jordan Tours and Experience Sinai, Red Sea, Amman and the Dead Sea in one Middle East Tour Package.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo with an exclusive air conditioned modern van. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your tour itinerary, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Egypt - Giza Pyramids Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Egypt - From Cairo to Aswan
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy private guided visit to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Lunch in local restaurant then continue to Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Wander Coptic Cairo historical attractions (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Evening transfer to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 4: Egypt - Abu Simbel Tours
Transfer from Aswan train station to enjoy visiting the Magic temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, also known the "Sun Temple". Visit the temple of Queen Nefertari also named Temple of Hathor. Transfer back to Aswan hotel and overnight.
Day 5: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to embark the Nile River Cruise before Lunch at 11:00 a.m. Afternoon visit to Philae Temple, it was dedicated to goddess Isis, continue to the Unfinished Obelisk then visit the High Dam which is an engineering miracle constructed in 1960 and finished in 1970. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 6: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 8: Egypt - Fly To Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast on board, Disembark then visit Karnak & Luxor temples. Then transfer to Luxor airport for flight to Sharm. Meet in Sharm then drive to your hotel and Overnight in Sharm.
Day 09: Egypt - Ras Mohammed Tours
Breakfast then transfer to Ras Mohamed National Park for snorkeling experience in the Red Sea underwater Marin life. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 10: Egypt - St. Catherine Monastery Tours
Free day in Sharm or join our optional tour to the Monastery of St. Catherine, the history and religious significance of the monastery and its surrounds. Situated at the base of the mountain where Moses received the 10 Commandments. You will visit the Greek Orthodox Church, the icons of worship and the famous Mosaic of Transfiguration. Transfer back to hotel & overnight in Sharm.
Day 11: Fly From Sharm to Amman, Jordan
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Sharm International Airport for flight to Amman. Upon arrival at Queen Alia Airport, you will be met and assisted through customs and immigration procedures. Then transfer to the hotel in Amman and overnight.
Day 12: Jordan - Mt.Nebo, Madaba & Dead Sea Tours
Breakfast in hotel then drive to Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died and his alleged burial place. Enjoy a visit to the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea, Jericho and Jerusalem. Then proceed to Madaba then finally you will drive to the Dead Sea for leisure time and the chance to float on water. Overnight Amman hotel.
Day 13: Jordan - Petra City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast then visit the Petra rose red city, it is must-see in the Middle East. At the Visitor's Centre you will start on horseback or on foot to the Siq Canyon, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury. Then you will continue walking along the Street of Facades, see the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. Then transfer back to hotel in Amman and overnight.
Day 14: Jordan - Final Departure
After breakfast transfer to QAI Airport for departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet And Assist provided in Egypt and Jordan
- All trip transportation with modern AC vehicles
- 02 nights in Cairo Egypt with breakfast meal
- One night on Egypt Half Board sleeper train
- One night in Aswan Egypt with breakfast meal
- 03 nights trip aboard Egypt Fb Nile cruise ship
- 03 nights in Sharm El Sheikh Egypt with breakfast
- 03 nights in Amman Jordan with breakfast meal
- Tours mentioned in Egypt & Jordan as per trip itinerary
- All day trips on Egypt Nile cruise sharing group
- Lunch meals during Egypt trips in Giza & Cairo
- Personal Egyptologist tour guide in Egypt
- Assistant driver during Jordan trips
- Spot Jordan guide in Petra for about two hours trip
- Entrance fees to visited sights as per trip itinerary
- The domestic Flight ticket (Luxor / Sharm).
- International flight tickets Sharm /Amman.
- All package taxes & service charges
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.