Book combined Egypt Jordan Jerusalem Itinerary for 14 days Tour to Egypt, Jordan and Jerusalem package. Explore Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan, Sharm El Seikh, Sinai and Red Sea coral, Jerusalem, Petra, Wadi rum & Dead Sea. Book best Egypt Jordan Jerusalem tour package !
Day 01: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo with an exclusive air conditioned modern van. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your tour itinerary, overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Egypt - Giza Pyramids Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Egypt - Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy private guided visit to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Lunch in local restaurant then continue to Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Explore Coptic Cairo sightseeing (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Evening transfer to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 04: Egypt - Aswan & Abu Simbel Tours
Transfer from Aswan train station to enjoy visiting the Magic temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, also known the "Sun Temple". Visit the temple of Queen Nefertari also named Temple of Hathor. Transfer back to Aswan hotel and overnight.
Day 05: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to embark the Nile River Cruise before Lunch at 11:00 a.m. Afternoon visit to Philae Temple, it was dedicated to goddess Isis, continue to the Unfinished Obelisk then visit the High Dam which is an engineering miracle constructed in 1960 and finished in 1970. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 06: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 07: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 08: Egypt - Fly to Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast on board, Disembark then visit Karnak & Luxor temples. Then transfer to Luxor airport for flight to Sharm. Meet in Sharm then drive to your hotel and Overnight in Sharm.
Day 09: Egypt - Free Day in Sharm El Sheikh
Day in leisure relaxing in hotel or book any of Sharm El Sheikh optional activities.
Day 10: Jordan - Wadi Rum & Petra Tours
Breakfast box from your Sharm hotel and an early departure to Taba Border, transfer from Taba border to Arava Borde. Explore Wadi Rum with an exhilarating 4X4 ride to the Wadi Um Eshreen, the Moving Sand, Al Khazali, Abu Aineh and Rum Mountain. We will wander the trail of Lawrence of Arabia and the famous Red Mountains. Later proceed towards north to the spectacular lost city of Petra. Overnight in Petra.
Day 11: Jordan - Petra & Amman Tours
Breakfast the transfer to visit Petra rose red city, it is must-see in the Middle East. At the Visitor's Centre you will start on horseback or on foot to the Siq Canyon, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury. Continue walking along the Street of Facades, explore the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. Drive back to Amman and overnight.
Day 12: Jordan - Amman & Jerash Tours
Breakfast then pay stroll Amman Roman Theatre, Archaeological & Folklore Museums, King Abdullah Mosque then proceed to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East, Nymphaeum, North theatre, Artemis temple, St. Cosmos and Demeanors church, south theatre. Back to hotel and overnight in Amman.
Day 13: Jordan - Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tours
Morning departure from hotel to Allenby Bridge / King Hussein Border then drive via the Judean desert to Jerusalem. Wander the scenic view from the Mount of Olives, walk down to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations. Continue to the Wailing Wall then ascend to the Temple Mount to look at the famous Dome of the Rock. Proceed through the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where Jesus Christ was crucified and buried. Back to the Dead Sea. Overnight in the Dead Sea.
Day 14: Jordan - Final Departure
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Amman airport for final departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet And Assist during trip packages.
- Personal assistance during your trip package.
- All trip transportation by private AC vehicles.
- 02 nights in Cairo Egypt with breakfast.
- 02 nights in Aswan Egypt with breakfast.
- 03 nights trip on 05 star Egypt FB Nile Cruise.
- 02 nights in Sharm El Sheikh Egypt on BB basis.
- 01 night in Petra Jordan with breakfast.
- 02 nights in Amman Jordan with breakfast.
- 01 night in the Dead Sea Jordam with breakfast.
- All tours in Egypt, Jordan & Jerusalem as per trip itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours on Egypt cruise sharing group.
- Entrance fees to all sights as per trip itinerary.
- Spot Jordan guide in Petra for about 2/3 hours trip.
- English speaking Jordan driver in Amman City Tour.
- Spot Jordan guide in Jerash for about an hour trip.
- Internal flights (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Sharm).
- Short horse ride trip in Jordan (included in Petra ticket).
- Israeli departure taxes at Sheikh Hussein Border.
- All package service charges and taxes.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.