Book This 11 Nights Egypt and Jordan travel package. 12 day Egypt and Jordan Itinerary to Visit tourist attractions in Egypt and Jordan. Experience Middle East touring the highlight of ancient Egypt with Nile Cruise, Sinai and Petra Jordan.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo with an exclusive air conditioned modern van. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your trip itinerary, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Egypt - Giza Pyramids Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, move to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Lunch in local restaurant then continue to Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Admire the attractions of Coptic Cairo (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Evening transfer to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Pick up from Aswan train station and transfer to embark your Nile River Cruise. Lunch onboard then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Egypt - Kom Ombo & Edfu Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Egypt - Luxor West Bank Tours
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 06: Egypt - Sharm El Shiekh Tours
Breakfast on board, Disembark then visit Karnak & Luxor temples. Then transfer to Luxor airport for flight to Sharm. Meet in Sharm then drive to your hotel and Overnight in Sharm.
Day 07: Egypt - St. Catherine Tours
Breakfast then travel in air-conditioned to St Catherine's Monastery; one of the most famous in the world. Built between 527 and 565 AD, it is believed to be built around Moses' Burning Bush. The Monastery is named after St Catherine who was tortured and beheaded for her Christian beliefs. Visit the Greek Orthodox Church, the icons of worship and the famous Mosaic of Transfiguration. Transfer back to Sharm & overnight.
Day 08: Egypt - Free Day in Sharm
Free day in Sharm. Optional Boat Trip or Jeep Safari to Colored Canyon .
Day 09 : Jordan - Wadi Rum & Petra Tours
Early morning pick up at 03:00 am from your hotel in Sharm then transfer by AC van to Nuweibaa. Take the ferry boat to Aqaba port then drive to Wadi Rum. Explore the Lawrence Spring, the sand dunes in Wadi Um Ishrin, you would have the chance to wander some Nabatean inscriptions. Transfer to hotel in Petra for overnight.
Day 10: Jordan - Petra Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast the transfer to visit Petra rose red city, it is must-see in the Middle East. At the Visitor's Centre you will start on horseback or on foot to the Siq Canyon, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury. Continue walking along the Street of Facades, explore the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. Transfer to Aqaba port to take the ferry boat to Nuwiebaa. Overnight in Taba.
Day 11: Jordan - Back to Cairo
Breakfast then transfer to Cairo about 06 hours driving & Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Egypt - Fly Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Travel Package Includes
- Meet And Assist during trip in Jordan & Egypt
- All trip transfers by a private AC vehicles
- Two nights in Cairo Egypt BB
- One night on Egypt sleeper train HB
- Three nights trip aboard Egypt FB Nile cruise FB
- Three nights in Sharm El Sheikh Egypt BB
- One night in Petra Jordan BB
- One night in Taba Egypt BB
- All tours as described in trip itinerary
- Lunch meals during Cairo day trips
- 02 hours Jordan Jeep tours in Wadi Rum
- Entrance tickets as per tour itinerary
- English speaking tourist guide in Egypt
- Local Jordan tour guide in Petra
- Flight ticket in Egypt
- Return Jordan Ferry Boat tickets
- Meal plan as per mentioned in tour itinerary
- All package service charges and taxes
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.