Explore collection of Egypt Great Archaeological Sights in aswan and Bedyond to Live The Best Experience Ever. Book 2 Day Marsa Alam Tour to Abu Simbel & Aswan. Marsa Alam Abu Simbel Tour to Aswan Dam, High Dam, Unfinshed obelisk, Philae, Abu Simbel Temples.
Day 1: Aswan City Tours
Our Rep will pick you up from Marsa Alam and travel with AC van Egypt’s southernmost city of Aswan. It is considered a favorite winter resort since the beginning of the 19 th century. Visit Philae Temple dedicated to goddess Isis then continue to the Unfinished Obelisk that offers deep insights of ancient Egyptian stone working and wander the High Dam constructed in 1960 and finished in 1970. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Tours
Early morning pick up from hotel with your breakfast box and travel for 3 hours to Abu Simbel. No temple has such ancient and modern story of discovery and rescue. They are 2 massive rock temples on the western bank of Lake Nasser 230 km southwest of Aswan, dedicated to the sun gods Amon-Re and Re-Horakhte. The temples been Built in 1257 BCE by Ramses the second as a lasting monument to himself and his queen Nefertari. Today guest would wander the reconstructed temples that was relocated after an international rescue efforts in 1968 during the creation of Lake Nasser. Transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel Pickup & drop off
- Qualified personal Egyptologist guide
- Trip transfers with private modern van
- 01 night in Aswan hotel basis BB
- Entrance tickets where needed
- Bottle of mineral water per day
- Lunch meals in Aswan restaurant
- Trip service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Abu Simbel Quick Facts:
- Abu Simbel city lies in south Egypt by River Nile about 290 km from Aswan.
- Abu Simbel site comprises 2 huge rock temples for Ramses II and Nefertari.
- Abu Simbel is part of "Nubian Monuments Area" UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ramses II Great Temple in Abu Simbel is completely carved into the mountain.
- Ramses Temple in Abu Simbel is believed to be the world boldest temple facade.
- Sun rays illuminate Ramses sanctuary in Abu Simbel twice a year 22 Oct & Feb.
- Abu Simbel temple construction began 1284 BC and continued for about 20 years.
- Most of Abu Simbel Temples were covered by sand until being discovered in 1817.
- The temple been dismantled and relocated 1968 due to rising waters of the Nile.
- Abu Simbel smaller Temple is devoted to goddess Hathor and Ramses favorite wife.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.