2 Day Cairo Luxor Trip From Marsa Alam By Flight. Overnight Tour to Cairo & Luxor from Marsa Alam to Giza Pyramids, Old Cairo, Karnak Temple, Hatshebsut Temple and Valley of The Kings. Book Cairo & Luxor from Marsa Alam By Air Now Online.
Day 01: Cairo Day Tours
We will pick you up for this private excursion early in the morning from hotel in Marsa Alam, transfer to Hurghada airport for short flight to Cairo. Meet in airport then drive to explore the great Pyramids Giza, Sphinx and the Valley temple that belongs to King Chefren complex. Proceed to Cairo Museum where wide selection of artifacts from all Pharaonic period are displayed including the collection of king Tutankhamun wonders. Stroll Khan El Khalili bazaar in Old Cairo then transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor, overnight in Luxor.
Day 02: Luxor City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then drive to discover the ancient city of Thebes. Visit Karnak temples the greatest place of worship ever built. Cross the Nile to the West Bank and stop at the Colossi of Memnon. Continue to the Valley of the Kings, only three tombs are included in our visit excluding Tutankhamen. Move onto El Deir El Bahary temple, dedicated to Queen Hatshipsut then transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Flight tickets between (Hurghada, Cairo, Luxor)
- 01 Night in Luxor luxury hotel basis BB
- Trip transfers with private modern van
- Qualified expert Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance tickets where required
- 02 Lunch meals in Cairo & Luxor
- Botteled water & soft drinks during trip
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo & Luxor Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.