Book 2 Days Marsa Alam Trip to Cairo. Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple in Giza Then to the Egyptian Museum, Coptic and Islamic Old Cairo. Guided Excursion With Meals, Accomodation, Transfers and Return Flight Ticket Included.
Day 01: Giza Pyramids Tours
Our Rep will pick you up from your hotel then drive to Hurghada airport to board the plane to Cairo. Meet in airport then transfer to the impressive 3 pyramid complexes, the Great Sphinx and workers village. Continue to Sakkara where lies that Step Pyramid of king Zoser, the oldest stone structure in human history. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Old Cairo City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Egyptian Museum, it displays rare collection of artifacts from several Pharaonic period, the most known is Tutankhamen treasures. Proceed to Old Cairo, that part of the city contains the remnants of the previous capitals before Cairo. Explore the earliest Mosque of 'Amr ibn al-'As, the oldest synagogue of Ben Ezra and Saladdin Citadel. Stop for shopping in Khan El Khalil famous Bazaar of the Middle East. Fly back to Hurghada then transfer to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel Pickup & drop off services
- All trip transfers with private modern AC van
- Hurghada / Cairo / Hurghada flight tickets
- 01 Night in Cairo luxury hotel basis BB
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide & tickets
- 2 Lunch meals in Cairo local restaurant
- Botteled water & soft drinks during trip
- All trip charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo covers area of 500 sq km & estimated population of 22 millions.
- Cairo time zone is GMT+2 and the city dialing code from abroad is +202.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Memphis is Cairo first step 3200 BC, officially founded 969 AD by Fatimid.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Djoser Step Pyramid in Saqqara is the first Egyptian pyramid 4650 years ago.
- Over 130 pyramids been discovered, it has been used as tombs for Pharaohs.
- Sakkara is an extensive burial ground built near the ancient city of Memphis.
- Giza Great Pyramid (Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest & largest in Giza Plateau.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- Dashur, Memphis, Abusir and Abu Rawash are among Giza Pyramids known sites.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Giza Great Pyramid of Khufu has over 2,000,000 stone blocks (2 to 30) tons each.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.