Spend an overnight of sightseeing in ancient Thebes. Book 2 Days Marsa Alam Trip to Luxor, Overnight Tour to Luxor East Bank and West Banks Attractions. Visit Karnak, Hatshepsut Temples & the Valley Of the Kings in Private Guided Excursion From Marsa Alam Hotels.
Day 01: Luxor East Bank Tour
Our Rep will pick you up for the private 2 days excursion from your hotel in Marsa Alam then travel to Luxor. Start at the East Bank to visit the temple of Karnak which is the biggest worship place in history of ancient Egypt. This complex of temples started over 2000 years and changes been added age after age. Move onto Luxor temple which dedicated to the Sun God Amun. Overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 2: West Bank Of Luxor Tour
Breakfast in hotel then cross the River Nile to the West Bank of Luxor. Visit the Colossi of Memnon then drive to the Valley of the Kings to wander the tombs for Pharoahs of the New Kingdom. Continue to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut that powerfull woman who ruled Egypt in ancient times. Transfer back to Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel Pickup and drop off
- Trip transfers with private modern van
- Entrance tickets where needed in trip
- Expert Personal Egyptologist trip guide
- Lunch meals in Luxor local restaurant
- 01 Night in Luxor luxury hotel basis BB
- Botteled mineral water during tours
- Trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Luxor Quick Facts:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor covers total area of about 55 square km and population of 451,318.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Egypt New Kingdom rulers ordered to be buried in Luxor Valley of Kings.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
- Karnak Temple started 2000 BC & continued up to 1300 years of construction.
- Karnak temple includes 25 chapels, shrines, Sanctuaries, obelisks and columns.
- Tutankhamun tomb in Kings Valley been discovered by Howard Carter 1922.
- Nefertari tomb is the more spectacular tomb in the Luxor valley of Queens.
- Deir El Medina village in West Luxor lies between Kings and Queens Valley.
- Deir El Medina was the village of workers who prepared kings & queens tombs.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.