Visit Egypt famous oasis of Fayoum in full day tour from Cairo to explore the Pyramids near Fayoum city. Book Cairo Trip to El Fayoum Pyramids. Tour to Hawara, Lahun, Maydom Pyramids.
06 Am pick up from your hotel in Cairo with our tour guide and AC modern van traveling from a Pyramid to another. Start at Hawara Pyramid which is built by famous King of Dynasty XII (Amenemhat III). It is 7 km far from Hawara Pyramid you will stop at El Lahon workers' village associated with the pyramid of Senusret II. Then proceed to Maydoum; location of the earliest known large pyramid, and several large mud-brick mastabas of the Old Kingdom. In the way back to Cairo you will visit the Bent and Red Pyarmids of king Senfrou the father of king Cheops, both Pyramids representing the link between Zoser Pyramid in Saqqara and the Great Pyramids of Giza plateau. Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Cairo hotel pickup and drop off service
- All trip transfers with modern AC van
- Entrance tickets as per trip itinerary
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide
- Botteled water and soft drinks
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All trip taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
El Fayoum Quick Facts:
- Fayoum Oasis is capital of modern Fayoum Governorate 100 KM southwest of Cairo.
- Fayoum dates back to 4000 BC, one of the oldest cities in Egypt and Middle East.
- El Fayoum name comes from the Coptic word lake or sea referring to Lake Moeris.
- El Fayoum was the centre of Sobek, the crocodile god, cult in the Pharaonic era.
- The main sights in El Fayoum are; Hawara, Lahun, Wadi Elrayan and Wadi Al Hitan.
- Wadi El Rayan is one of Fayoum's natural National Park extends for 1759 km2.
- Wadi El Rayan is 2 connected lakes by waterfalls, which is the largest in Egypt.
- Wadi El Rayan is famous for its rare collections of plants, animals and birds.
- Wadi Hitan is one of Fayoum's natural National Reserve 150 km southwest of Cairo.
- Wadi Hitan is home 15 species of desert plants, sand dunes and 15 types of mammals.
- Wadi Hitan is now regularly visited by day trippers from Cairo with 4WD.
- Wadi Hitan lies within Wadi Elrayan Reserve with management plan and administration.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.