Book 2 Days Trip to El Fayoum Oasis From Cairo. Cairo Tour to Wadi Al Hitan, Wadi El Rayan and Quaron Lake. Book Wadi El Hitan Day Trip From Cairo to Admire the Beauty of the Nature in an Adventure Excursion to Wadi Hitan Protectorate with expert guide.
Day 01: Al Fayoum City Tour
06 Am pickup from your hotel in Cairo then drive for 95 Km to El Fayoum. Explore the Water Wheels which providing the oasis with irrigation water since the Ptolemaic era. Then drive to Lake Qaroun; the third largest lake in Egypt, it is gradually developing into a resort, it is an excellent site for water sports, such as wind surfing, fishing and bird shooting. Continue onto Wadi Al Rian small valley southwest of the Fayoum oasis, consists of two man-made lakes connected by Egypt's charming waterfall. Move later onto an ancient city that built by Emnemohoteb III during the third pharaonic dynasty and named Medinet Madi. Overnight camping in Wadi Hitan.
Day 02: Wadi Hitan Eco Tours
Breakfast, then explore the national park of Wadi Hitan; It is a desolate, dream like valley in Egypt’s Western Desert. Today it is a National Park and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in July 2005. Pass by Mudawara Mountain on your way to Qasr Qaroun which is 55 km North West of Fayoum City. On the sight of Quaron Palace there is a well preserved temple and remains of the Graeco Roman City. Stop at Karanis ruins That consists of number of monuments goes back to the Roman, Coptic and Early Islamic ages. Drive back to Cairo.
- Cairo hotel pickup and drop off service
- All trip transfers with modern AC van
- Entrance tickets as per trip itinerary
- Expert personal Egyptologist tour guide
- Botteled mineral Water & soft drinks
- Meals as per the trip itinerary
- All trip taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
El Fayoum Quick Facts:
- Fayoum Oasis is capital of modern Fayoum Governorate 100 KM southwest of Cairo.
- Fayoum dates back to 4000 BC, one of the oldest cities in Egypt and Middle East.
- El Fayoum name comes from the Coptic word lake or sea referring to Lake Moeris.
- El Fayoum was the centre of Sobek, the crocodile god, cult in the Pharaonic era.
- The main sights in El Fayoum are; Hawara, Lahun, Wadi Elrayan and Wadi Al Hitan.
- Wadi El Rayan is one of Fayoum's natural National Park extends for 1759 km2.
- Wadi El Rayan is 2 connected lakes by waterfalls, which is the largest in Egypt.
- Wadi El Rayan is famous for its rare collections of plants, animals and birds.
- Wadi Hitan is one of Fayoum's natural National Reserve 150 km southwest of Cairo.
- Wadi Hitan is home 15 species of desert plants, sand dunes and 15 types of mammals.
- Wadi Hitan is now regularly visited by day trippers from Cairo with 4WD.
- Wadi Hitan lies within Wadi Elrayan Reserve with management plan and administration.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.