Book 2 Days Cairo trip to El Minya for an overnight sightseeing tour to El Minya attractions. Visit Beni Hassan, Tuna El Gabal and Tel Amarna. 4 hours drive with expert Egyptologist guide joining you to lead the way including meals and accomodation, book now online!
Day 01: Tuna El Gabal Tours
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo then drive for 4 hours with personal Egyptologist guide in AC van to El Minya. Start with El Minya city tours exploring the great plain of king Akhenaton where it is belived that he received his divine inspiration to build the city. Continue to Tuna El Gabal to explore the tomb of Petosiris, Ibis catacombs & Isadora tomb. Overnight in El Minya.
Day 02: Beni Hassan Tours
Breakfast in hotel then explore Beni Hassan the home of some famous tombs for governors and officials. Visit the tomb of Bakhet III, Khnumhotep tomb & Khety tomb then wander Tel El Amarna to conclude your history filled tour with a visit to Ahmose tomb & Huya tomb. Drive back to Cairo.
- Cairo hotel pick up & drop off services
- 01 night in Al Minya hotel basis BB
- All trip transfers with modern AC van
- Academic Egyptologist tourist guide
- Entrance tickets as per trip itinerary
- Lunch meals at local restaurant
- Botteled water and soft drinks
- All trip charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
El Minya Quick Facts:
- El Minya city is the capital of the upper Egyptian Governorate of Minya.
- El Minya is about 245 Km, 4 hours driving south of Cairo along the Nile.
- El Minya name came from the ancient Egyptian meaning Khufu nursing city.
- El Minya known the Bride of Egypt due to it location in the Middle Egypt.
- El Minya most visited sightseeing are Beni Hassan tombs and Tel Amarana.
- Beni Hassan "Bani Hassan" is an ancient cemetery site 20 Km south of Cairo.
- Beni Hasaan has Old and Middle Kingdom burials and a subterranean temple.
- In Beni Hassan there are 39 tombs, only 4 tombs are accessible to public.
- Beni Hassan opened tombs; Amenemhat, Khnumhotep II, Baqet III & Khety.
- Amarna is the site of Akhetaten capital 1353 BC then abandoned shortly.
- Amarna is located 58 Km south of El Minya at the east bank of the Nile.
- Tel Amarna name comes from an Arabic trib of Beni Amrana lived in region.
- Amarna site has ruins of residential, administration and religious city.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.