We will pick you up for this cruise excursion from Alexandria port to visit the catacombs of Kom al-Shuqqafa, it is Roman burial sight whose family tomb reveals the merging of Egyptian & Roman architecture art then descend to admire the tomb and famous Caracals hall. Proceed to Pompey Pillar which is 25 meter granite column dedicated to Emperor Diocletian who freed and brough food to the besieged city. Visit Alexandria New Library which contains copy of approximate every book published in world what makes it one of the great literary sites in the world. Photo stop at Morsy Abul Abbas famous mosque then transfer back to port.
- Alexandria port pick up & drop off services
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicles
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during trip
- Lunch meal in Alexandria SEA-FOOD restaurant
- Entrance tickets to all above indicated sites
- 01 Bottle of mineral water & soft drink
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Alexandria Quick Facts:
- Alexandria occupies 32 km along at the southern coast of the Mediterranean in northern Egypt.
- Alexandria is Egypt's second metropolitan and second largest city in both size and population.
- Alexandria population is 1 million living in 6 main districts, neighborhoods & 4 main squares.
- Alexandria of Egypt was founded by the Macedonian invader Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.
- Alexandria has historic palaces, museums, citadel, Catacombs, Opera house beside its library.
- Alexandria Pharos was The first known lighthouse built 280 BC and destroyed in 1300s.
- Alexandria Bibliotheca was the most famous library inaugurated by Ptolemy II 246 BC.
- There are 4 harbors in Alexandria; Western port, El Dekhiela, Eastern Harbor & Abu Qir port.
- Alexandria city is served with 2 airports, highways, rail road, tram , buses, taxis & minibuses.
- Alexandria is an important industrial commercial city serving 80% of Egypt's imports & exports.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.