Alexandria City Tour, Day Trip to Alexandria From Alexandria Cruise Port to Quitebay citadel, Catacombs & Pompey Pillar. Book Alexandria Day Tour to relish a historical visit to Alexandria Egypt attractions and sightseeing places.
We will pick you up for this cruise excursion from Alexandria port to visit the catacombs of Kom al-Shuqqafa, it is Roman burial sight whose family tomb reveals the merging of Egyptian & Roman architecture art then descend to admire the tomb and famous Caracals hall. Proceed to Pompey Pillar which is 25 meter granite column dedicated to Emperor Diocletian who freed and brough food to the besieged city. Visit Alexandria New Library which contains copy of approximate every book published in world what makes it one of the great literary sites in the world. Photo stop at Morsy Abul Abbas famous mosque then transfer back to port.
- Alexandria port pick up & drop off services
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicles
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during trip
- Lunch meal in Alexandria SEA-FOOD restaurant
- Entrance tickets to all above indicated sites
- 01 Bottle of mineral water & soft drink
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty