Visit Ras Mohammed National Reserve in Sinai with road excursion when docking in Sharm El Sheikh port. Book Red Sea Snorkeling Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park . Tour From Sharm El Sheikh Marina to Wander the Attractions of Red Sea Underwater World, Book Now!
Our Rep will pick you up for this excursion from Sharm El Sheikh marina and transfer to Ras Mohamed Declared the first Egyptian National Reserve in 1983. It is located at the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula and occupies an area that has grown to 480 square Km. The park is famous for its sharply defined raised fossil coral platform that represents ancient shorelines. You will have the full day wandering the contrasting areas of the protectorate including beaches, cliffs and desert before we return you back to port.
- Sharm El Sheikh port pick up & drop off
- Trip transfers by modern private vehicle
- English speaking snorkeling guide
- Lunch meal during the trip
- Water and soft drink onboard vehicle
- Tickets to Ras Mohamed National Park
- All trip charges and service taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty