Our Rep will pick you up for this shore excursion from Sharm El Sheikh port then transfer to the monastery of St. Catherine, situated at the base of sinai mountain where Moses received the 10 commandments, it is one of the most famous in the world built between 527 and 565 AD around Moses' Burning Bush. It was named after St Catherine who was tortured and beheaded for her Christian beliefs. Wander the Greek orthodox church, the icons of worship and the famous Mosaic of Transfiguration then drive to Dahab for lunch and free shopping time. Drive back to the port.
- Professional personal tourist guide
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Trip transfers with private modern vehicle
- Lunch meal in Dahab local restaurant
- Mineral Water & soft drinks aboard vehicle
- Sharm El Sheikh port pickup and drop off
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Sinai Quick Facts:
- Sinai Peninsula lies at Egypt easternmost part between Suez and Aqaba Gulfs.
- Sinai eastern coasts are busy with tourist attractions and Bedouin villages.
- Sinai is home to Mount Sinai or Moses Mountain the famous Biblical location.
- Sinai Mountain has religious importance for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Sinai offers access for travelers to ancient monasteries, canyons & deserts.
- The Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Catherine lies at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- St. Catherine is one of world oldest monasteries with various intact objects.
- The Colored Canyon is among the rare & awesome National Parks in Egypt desert.
- The Colored Canyon was an ancient ocean that been receded into waterless area.
- Hiking, Bedouin Safaris, Camel Ride are the best you can do in Sinai Peninsula.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.