Book Sharm excursion to the top religious site in Sinai. Travel for about. 2.30 hours to visit the monastery situated at the foot of Moses Mountain & stop in Dahab city for shopping.
Our Rep will pick you up for this shore excursion from Sharm El Sheikh port then transfer to the monastery of St. Catherine, situated at the base of sinai mountain where Moses received the 10 commandments, it is one of the most famous in the world built between 527 and 565 AD around Moses' Burning Bush. It was named after St Catherine who was tortured and beheaded for her Christian beliefs. Wander the Greek orthodox church, the icons of worship and the famous Mosaic of Transfiguration then drive to Dahab for lunch and free shopping time. Drive back to the port.
- Professional personal tourist guide
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Trip transfers with private modern vehicle
- Lunch meal in Dahab local restaurant
- Mineral Water & soft drinks aboard vehicle
- Sharm El Sheikh port pickup and drop off
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty