Enjoy 10 days Nile Cruise and stay holiday, 9 nights Egypt tour packages with luxury Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan stopping at the West Bank of Luxor, sail to Edfu then to Kom Ombo, Aswan amazing sightseeing attractions to Abu Simbel temples then end with Lake Nasser cruise to Aswan & Abu Simbel.
9 Nights Nile Cruise and Stay Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Luxor
Arrive to Luxor airport then transfer to Nile Cruise for embarkation with lunch, free time in leisure, dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 2: Nile Cruise Tour
Breakfast on board then transfer to the royal Luxor west bank. Begin at the Valley of Kings then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy Lunch onboard then sail to Edfu with dinner & overnight dinner onboard.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo Tour
Breakfast onboard then pay a visit to the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to God Horus in Edfu. Continue sailing explore Kom Ombo temple dedicated to Sobek "the Crocodile God". Get your Lunch on board while sailing to Aswan with dinner & overnight on board.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast onboard then explore Aswan city sightseeig visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 5: Abu Simbel Temples Tour
Disembark after breakfast then you will be transferred to Aswan airport and fly to Abu Simbel. Upon arrival you will be taken to board the Lake cruise docking in Abu Simbel. Get your Lunch onboard then pay a visit to Abu Simble Temple and back for overnight onbaord.
Day 6: Lake Nasser Cruise Tour
Enjoy getting your breakfast served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Entrance to the site is not permitted so the trip would be conducted from the sun deck. Lunch is served while sailing to Amada to explore Amada and Derr temples as well as the tomb of Penout, A relaxing afternoon sailing to Wadi El Seboua then enjoy your dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 7: Wadi El Seboua & Dekka Tour
Enjoy Morning visit to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temples & Meharakka. Lunch onboard then continue sailing to Aswan while dining & overnight onboard.
Day 08: Kalabsha & Beit El Wali Tour
Disembarkation after breakfast, Pay a visit the Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi then transfer from Aswan to Luxor about three hours and half driving. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 09: Luxor sightseeing Tour
Breakfast then transfer to visit Karnak & Luxor Temples in the East bank. Transfer to your hotel and overnight in Luxor
Day 10: Fly Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Luxor international Airport for final departure
Travel package includes:
- Meet & greet service in Egypt airports - train stations.
- All trip transfers with private deluxe AC vehicle.
- Flight ticket from Aswan to Abu Simbel with Egypt Air.
- 04 nights trip aboard Nile River cruise ship on FB basis.
- 03 nights trip aboard Lake Nasser cruise ship on full board.
- 02 nights Luxor hotel with breakfast meal.
- All day trips as indicated in above trip itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- Entrance fees to the visited sights as indicated.
- All hotels & Nile cruise service charges and taxes included.
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day tours.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.