Book Luxor Wheelchair Accessible Trips to Luxor. Tour to Karnak Temples, Valley of Kings and River Nile Felucca Excursion From Safaga Port, Egypt.
We will pick you up for this friendly excursion from your cruise in Safaga port then travel for 3 hours with an accessible private AC van to Luxor. Explore the impressive Karnak temple which is the greatest example of worship in the history then get your lunch in quality restaurant in Luxor. Next cross the river Nile by Felucca to explore the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Continue to the Valley of Kings then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only Pharaonic women who reigned ancient Egypt. Transfer back to Safaga port.
- Safaga port pick up and drop off service
- Trip transfers with wheelchair AC vehicle
- Academic Egyptologist tourist guide
- Free Helper with you during trip
- Entrance tickets where needed
- Lunch meal in Luxor quality restaurant
- Bottle of mineral water & soft drinks
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty