2 Day Dahab to Cairo and Luxor Tour. Visit Giza Pyramids, Cairo, Luxor, Egyptian Museum, Karnak Temples & Valley of Kings. Book Trip to Cairo & Luxor From Dahab.
Day 01: Cairo Tours
Our Rep will pick you up for this overnight excursion from your hotel in Dahab for the flight to Cairo. Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to wander the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.Get lunch en route then move onto the Egyptian Museum which features rare collection of artifacts from all Pharaonic periods displaying Over 250,000 genuine artifacts including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen treasure. Enjoy shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle East. Transfer to airport to get the fligh to Luxor, overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 02: Luxor Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch en route then transfer to the colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon). Continue to the Valley of Kings where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen. Continue to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut. Drive to Luxor airport and fly back to Sharm El Sheikh then transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
- Dahab hotel pick up & drop off services.
- Flight tickets Sharm, Cairo, Luxor, Sharm
- Trip transfers with private modern vehicle
- 01 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast included
- Qualified English speaking guide for all trips
- Entrance tickets to all sights indicated
- Lunch meals in local restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drink during trip
- All trip charges and service taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo & Luxor Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.