Book 2 Day Trip to Cairo From Dahab, Tour By Plane to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, the River Nile and Old Cairo. Book Cairo Tour By Plane From Dahab, Guided Excursion to Modern and Old Cairo Attarction From Dahab With Personal Guide, Meals and Accomodation.
Day 1: Giza Pyramids Tours
Our Rep will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab and transfer to Sharm Airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be met & transfered to Giza plateau. It is home to the impressive three pyramid complexes known as the Great Pyramids, the Great Sphinx and workers' village. you will also visit Sakkara where lies that Step Pyramid of famous king Zoser. Continue to Memphis to wander the colossal statue of Ramses II. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then explore the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities from Egypt's Pharaonic period dateing back to some 50 centuries and displayes the amazing treasures of King Tutankhamen. Proceed to Old Cairo to admire the Mosque of 'Amr ibn al-'As, the oldest synagogue of Ben Ezra, Saladin citadel and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, the Hanging Church then enjoy shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Transfer to Cairo airport and fly back to Sharm El Sheikh then drive back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Return flight tickets With Egypt Airline
- Dahab hotel pick up and drop off services
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle
- Qualified English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance tickets to sights indicated
- Lunch meal in Cairo quality restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drink during trip
- Cairo hotel with breakfast included
- All trip charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty