Book Disabled Alexandria to Cairo Tour, Wheelchair Trip to Cairo From Alexandria Port to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum. Accessible Friendly Cairo Excursion From Alexandria Port.
We will pick you up for this friendly excursion from Alexandria port (the cruise exit door) then transfer to Cairo to explore Giza Plateau home of one of the 7 Wonders of the ancient world. Wander Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then stop at the mysterious Sphinxand the valley temple. Get lunch on the way to the Museum of Egyptian Antiques built in neo classical style and exhibits rare collection of 120000 masterpieces from all historical ages of ancient Egypt including the treasures of King Tutankhamen. Transfer back to Alexandria port.
- Alexandria Port pick up and drop off
- All trip transfers with wheelchair van
- Private English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance tickets where needed in trip
- Lunch meal in Cairo local restaurant
- Bottle of mineral water & soft drink
- All trip taxes and service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty