Book 2 Days Sharm Trip to Cairo & Luxor. Overnight Tour From Sharm El Sheikh to Giza Pyramids, Luxor, Egyptian Museum, Karnak Temples, Valley of Kings Excursion From Sharm.
Day 01: Cairo City Tour
We will pick up for this overnight excursion from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh then transfer to Sharm airport, fly to Cairo by Egypt air 50 minutes flight. Upon arrival you will drive with AC private van with our personal guide to explore the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and the great Sphinx. Get lunch in local restaurant then move onto the Egyptian Museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art what is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in world. Stop for Shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazaar then drive to Cairo airport for flight to Luxor & overnight in Luxor.
Day 02: Luxor City Tour
We will pick you up from Luxor hotel after breakfast then transfer to visit the Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch in local restaurant then move to the West Bank to wander the 2 colossal statues of Amenhotep III known "Colossi of Memnon". Continue to the Valley of Kings where the magnificent tombs been discovered, you will admire 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen. Proceed to Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut. Transfer to Luxor airport and fly back to Sharm then drive to your hotel.
- Sharm hotel pick up and drop off services
- All flight tickets Sharm, Cairo, Luxor, Sharm
- Trip transfers with modern private AC vehicle
- Overnight in Sheraton Luxor with breakfast
- Private qualified guide throughout tours
- Entrance tickets to sights in Cairo & Luxor
- 2 Lunch meals during trip in Cairo & Luxor
- Bottled water & soft drinks on board vehicle
- All trip charges and service taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo & Luxor Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.