Excursion to ride camel in Sinai desert of Sinai and wander the sunset. Practice the real Bedouin life having the Bedouin tea with herbs. Get your dinner in Bedouin style under the candles & gazing stars through telescopes.
We will pick you up for the desert excursion from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and drive to Wadi Mandar around 30 KM away of Sharm to experience camel ride in Sinia desert, it is an unforgetable experience for 30-40 minutes then admire the sunset secnic views. Visit the Bedouin tent to take your open buffet meal in open atmospher while the folcoloric Bedouin show (Belly dance, Tanourra Skirts show, fire show) is running and finally enjoy gazing the stars through the telescopes and drive back to your hotel.
- Sharm El Sheikh hotel pick up and drop off
- Trip transfers with air conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride in the Sharm El Sheikh desert
- Bedouin Village trips with Bedouin tea
- Barbeque dinner, mineral water & drinks
- All trip charges and service taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Sinai Quick Facts:
- Sinai Peninsula lies at Egypt easternmost part between Suez and Aqaba Gulfs.
- Sinai eastern coasts are busy with tourist attractions and Bedouin villages.
- Sinai is home to Mount Sinai or Moses Mountain the famous Biblical location.
- Sinai Mountain has religious importance for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Sinai offers access for travelers to ancient monasteries, canyons & deserts.
- The Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Catherine lies at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- St. Catherine is one of world oldest monasteries with various intact objects.
- The Colored Canyon is among the rare & awesome National Parks in Egypt desert.
- The Colored Canyon was an ancient ocean that been receded into waterless area.
- Hiking, Bedouin Safaris, Camel Ride are the best you can do in Sinai Peninsula.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.