An Adventure Jeep safari excursion to explore the history of St. Catheine monastery sightseeing and enjoy Sinai colored canyon near Nuwibaa & Dahab Bedouin village from Sharm El Sheikh
We will pick you up for this full day excursion from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh in modern Ac jeep with our personal tour guide and drive for two and half hours to visit the still active monastery of St. Catherine situated at the foot of mount Sinai and home to the same order of monks who constructed it in the 4th Century. Continue to the Colored Canyon about 12 kilometres north of Nuweiba admiring the most beautiful valleys of Sinai peninsula. It’s very narrow walls of 40 meters high and a little more than a meter wide in parts are made out of sandstone possessing an incredible range of hues from dark brown to red to straw yellow. Lunch and free time for snorkeling in Nuwibaa then shopping Dahab and return back to your hotel.
- Sharm El Sheikh hotel pick up & drop off
- All trip transfers by private AC 4x4 Jeep
- Qualified personal tour leader
- Lunch meal during your trip
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Trip taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Sinai Quick Facts:
- Sinai Peninsula lies at Egypt easternmost part between Suez and Aqaba Gulfs.
- Sinai eastern coasts are busy with tourist attractions and Bedouin villages.
- Sinai is home to Mount Sinai or Moses Mountain the famous Biblical location.
- Sinai Mountain has religious importance for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Sinai offers access for travelers to ancient monasteries, canyons & deserts.
- The Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Catherine lies at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- St. Catherine is one of world oldest monasteries with various intact objects.
- The Colored Canyon is among the rare & awesome National Parks in Egypt desert.
- The Colored Canyon was an ancient ocean that been receded into waterless area.
- Hiking, Bedouin Safaris, Camel Ride are the best you can do in Sinai Peninsula.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.