Book 12 Day Egypt Tour Package. Escorted Tours Egypt to Cairo, Nile Cruise & Hurghada. Enjoy Cheap Holidays in Egypt Top Attractions in Cairo then Sail the Nile onboard luxury Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan and enjoy the leisure in Red Sea coast.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Explore Giza Pyramids Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing Tours
Already seen the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx? Immerse yourself further into Egypt's history with an unmissable visit to the famous Egyptian Museum then stroll Khan El Khalili bazaar & pay a visit to Cairo's most popular Islamic attractions . Transfer to Giza train station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 4: Arrive Aswan – Abu Simbel Tours
Transfer from Aswan train station to enjoy visiting the Magic temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, also known the "Sun Temple". Visit the temple of Queen Nefertari also named Temple of Hathor. Transfer back to Aswan hotel and overnight.
Day 05: Aswan City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to embark the Nile River Cruise before Lunch at 11:00 a.m. Afternoon visit to Philae Temple, it was dedicated to goddess Isis, continue to the Unfinished Obelisk then visit the High Dam which is an engineering miracle constructed in 1960 and finished in 1970. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 06: Kom Ombo - Edfu Temples Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 07: Arrive Luxor
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 08: Hurghada Red Sea Tours
Breakfast, disembark then visit the Karnak & Luxor temples. In the Late afternoon transfer to Hurghada about a 03 hour and half drive. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 9 & 10: More Hurghada Tours
Optional tours to experience the exquisite diving and snorkeling among the Red Sea coral reefs and see some amazing rare fish. Or choose one of the many other activities such as windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 11: Back to Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo by an AC car about a 6 hour drive far from Hurghada. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Fly Back home
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet and greet service provided in Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with modern private AC vehicle.
- 03 nights in Cairo with breakfast included.
- 01 night on sleeper train on half board.
- 01 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast.
- 03 nights trip on superior Nile cruise on full board.
- 03 nights in Hurghada including daily breakfast.
- All guided day trips as per trip itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide during trips.
- Lunch meals during day trips in Cairo.
- All Nile cruise guided trips sharing group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as per trip itinerary.
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day trips.
- Phone loan (30 min local / 2 min. international Calls).
- All package taxes & service charges .
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.