Enjoy 12 Day Nile Cruise and Stay Hurghada. Escorted Nile Cruise and Stay Cairo, Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan and Hurghada Top Attractions. Book Best Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay Hoidays Now Online.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Tours
Already seen the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx? Immerse yourself further into Egypt's history with an unmissable visit to the famous Egyptian Museum then stroll Khan El Khalili bazaar & pay a visit to Cairo's most popular Islamic attractions . Transfer to Giza train station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 4: Abu Simbel Tours
Transfer from Aswan train station to enjoy visiting the Magic temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, also known the "Sun Temple". Visit the temple of Queen Nefertari also named Temple of Hathor. Transfer back to Aswan hotel and overnight.
Day 05: Aswan City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to embark the Nile River Cruise before Lunch at 11:00 a.m. Afternoon visit to Philae Temple, it was dedicated to goddess Isis, continue to the Unfinished Obelisk then visit the High Dam which is an engineering miracle constructed in 1960 and finished in 1970. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 06: Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 07: Luxor City Tours
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 08: Hurghada Red Sea Tours
Breakfast, disembark then visit the Karnak & Luxor temples. In the Late afternoon transfer to Hurghada about a 03 hour and half drive. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 9 & 10: More Hurghada Tours
Optional tours to experience the exquisite diving and snorkeling among the Red Sea coral reefs and see some amazing rare fish. Or choose one of the many other activities such as windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 11: Back to Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo by an AC car about a 6 hour drive far from Hurghada. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Fly Back home
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Nile Cruise and Stay Hurghada includes:
- Meet and greet service provided in Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with modern private AC vehicle.
- 03 nights in Cairo with breakfast included.
- 01 night on sleeper train on half board.
- 01 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast.
- 03 nights trip on superior Nile cruise on full board.
- 03 nights in Hurghada including daily breakfast.
- All guided day trips as per trip itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide during trips.
- Lunch meals during day trips in Cairo.
- All Nile cruise guided trips sharing group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as per trip itinerary.
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day trips.
- Phone loan (30 min local / 2 min. international Calls).
- All package taxes & service charges .
Nile Cruise and Stay Hurghada excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty