Day 1: Cairo City Tour
We will pick you up for this budget excursion with AC vehicle from your hotel to Hurghada Airport then fly to Cairo. Meet in Cairo Airport and start at the Giza great pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus, the Sphinx and the Valley temple. Get your lunch in local restaurant then continue to the Egyptian Museum, the largest of Egyptian antiquities museum houses over 250,000 antique pieces covering the history of ancient Egypt. Stop for free shopping time in Khan El-Khalily then transfer to Giza train station to board the sleeper train to Luxor. Overnight onboard train.
Day 2: Luxor City Tour
Meet in the train station then transfer to visit Karnak Temple, the main place of worship of the Theban Triad in the ancient city of Thebes. Get your lunch then transfer to the west Bank to explore the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut temple at Deir ElBahary and the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Hurghada hotel Pick up & drop off services
- Flight tickets fees from Hurghada to Cairo
- Trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- 01 Night aboard sleeping train HB basis
- Professional Egyptologist tourist guide
- Entrance tickets to all indictaed sites
- 2 Lunch meals in Cairo & Luxor during trips
- Bottle of mineral water & soft drink onboard
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo & Luxor Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.