Enrich your Hurghada vacation with a Must Do Egypt Sightseeing Trip. Enjo 2 Day Trips to Cairo and Luxor from Hurghada. Overnight Hurghada Tour to Cairo & Luxor to Giza Pyramids, Luxor, Egyptian Museum, Karnak Temples & Valley of The Kings. Book Cairo and Luxor Two days Tour from Hurghada Online Now.
Day 1: Cairo Day Tour
We will pick you up for the private excursion with AC modern vehicle to Hurghada airport then fly to Cairo. Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to explore Giza pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley temple. Get your lunch in local restaurant then wander the Egyptian Museum, the largest of Egyptian antiquities museum , houses about 250,000 antique pieces covering the history of ancient Egypt. Stop in Khan El Khalili for free shopping time then drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Luxor. Overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 2: Luxor Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to visit Karnak Temple, the main place of worship of the Theban Triad in the monumental city of Thebes. Get lunch then transfer to the west Bank exploring the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at Deir ElBahary and the Colossi of Memnon. Transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Hurghada hotel Pick up and rop off services
- Round Flight tickets Hurghada - Cairo - Luxor
- Trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- 01 Night in Luxor hotel with breakfast included
- Professional Egyptologist tourist guide
- Entrance tickets to all indicated sites
- 2 Lunch meals in Cairo & Luxor
- Bottle of mineral water and soft
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo & Luxor Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.