Book 2 Day Hurghada Trip to Cairo. Overnight Tour to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo. One Hour Flight From Hurghada Airport to Uncover the Top Tourist Attarctions in Cairo With Guide, Meals, Transfers and Flight Tickets Included.
Day 1: Giza Pyramids Trip
Our Rep will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada then dirve to Hurghada airport and fly to Cairo. Pick up and transfer from Cairo airport to explore the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx and workers village. Move onto the Step Pyramid in Sakkara, the get your lunch at local restaurant, afternoon transfer to your hotel in Cairo & overnight.
Day 02: Old Cairo Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to the Egyptian Museum which features rare collection of 5000 years of art considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian artifacts in world. Proceed to Saladdin Citadel & Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Continue visiting Cairo earliest Mosque of 'Amr ibn al-'As, the oldest synagogue of Ben Ezra and the Hanging Church. Stroll Khan El Khalili bazaar for free shopping time. Transfer to Cairo Airport for the flight back to Hurghada, Drive to your hotel.
- Flight tickets Hurghada - Cairo - Hurghada
- Hurghada hotel pick up & drop off services
- Trip transfers with modern private AC vehicle
- Professional Egyptologist tourist guide in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks on board vehicle
- 01 Night in Cairo hotel with breakfast included
- Entrance tickets as indicated above
- 2 Lunch meals during trips in Cairo
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo covers area of 500 sq km & estimated population of 22 millions.
- Cairo time zone is GMT+2 and the city dialing code from abroad is +202.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Memphis is Cairo first step 3200 BC, officially founded 969 AD by Fatimid.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Djoser Step Pyramid in Saqqara is the first Egyptian pyramid 4650 years ago.
- Over 130 pyramids been discovered, it has been used as tombs for Pharaohs.
- Sakkara is an extensive burial ground built near the ancient city of Memphis.
- Giza Great Pyramid (Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest & largest in Giza Plateau.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- Dashur, Memphis, Abusir and Abu Rawash are among Giza Pyramids known sites.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Giza Great Pyramid of Khufu has over 2,000,000 stone blocks (2 to 30) tons each.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.