Book Cairo to Alexandria Day Trip. Sightseeing in Alexandria to Visit Catacombs, Pompay's Pillar and Quitbay Citadel. Book Day Trip to Alexandria From Cairo ! Travel to Alexandria Egypt "The Pearl of the Mediterranean" in privately guided full day trip from Cairo hotels.
Visit Alexandria of Egypt with our day trip. We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo then drive for 3 hours with your personal Egyptologist guide. First visit Pompay Pillar; it is a Roman free standing column and one of the oddest monuments in Alexandria. Continue to Qaitbay Citadel; It is a 15th century vindicatory castle on the Mediterranean sea coast, which built in 1477 AD by Sultan Qa'it Bay from the ruins of the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs; incredible set of subterranean Ancient Roman tombs. It is a rocky plateau made up of three levels containing 300 bodies and comprise a maze of rooms and passageways. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Cairo hotel pick up & drop off service
- Entrance tickets as per trip itinerary
- Lunch in Alexandria local restaurant
- All trip transfers with modern A-C van
- Persnal tourist guide of your language
- Botteled water & soft drinks on board
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Alexandria Quick Facts:
- Alexandria occupies 32 km along at the southern coast of the Mediterranean in northern Egypt.
- Alexandria is Egypt's second metropolitan and second largest city in both size and population.
- Alexandria population is 1 million living in 6 main districts, neighborhoods & 4 main squares.
- Alexandria of Egypt was founded by the Macedonian invader Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.
- Alexandria has historic palaces, museums, citadel, Catacombs, Opera house beside its library.
- Alexandria Pharos was The first known lighthouse built 280 BC and destroyed in 1300s.
- Alexandria Bibliotheca was the most famous library inaugurated by Ptolemy II 246 BC.
- There are 4 harbors in Alexandria; Western port, El Dekhiela, Eastern Harbor & Abu Qir port.
- Alexandria city is served with 2 airports, highways, rail road, tram , buses, taxis & minibuses.
- Alexandria is an important industrial commercial city serving 80% of Egypt's imports & exports.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.