Book Cairo to Alexandria Day Trip. Sightseeing in Alexandria to Visit Catacombs, Pompay's Pillar and Quitbay Citadel. Book Day Trip to Alexandria From Cairo ! Travel to Alexandria Egypt "The Pearl of the Mediterranean" in privately guided full day trip from Cairo hotels.
Visit Alexandria of Egypt with our day trip. We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo then drive for 3 hours with your personal Egyptologist guide. First visit Pompay Pillar; it is a Roman free standing column and one of the oddest monuments in Alexandria. Continue to Qaitbay Citadel; It is a 15th century vindicatory castle on the Mediterranean sea coast, which built in 1477 AD by Sultan Qa'it Bay from the ruins of the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs; incredible set of subterranean Ancient Roman tombs. It is a rocky plateau made up of three levels containing 300 bodies and comprise a maze of rooms and passageways. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Cairo hotel pick up & drop off service
- Entrance tickets as per trip itinerary
- Lunch in Alexandria local restaurant
- All trip transfers with modern A-C van
- Persnal tourist guide of your language
- Botteled water & soft drinks on board
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty