2 Day Trip from Cairo to Mt. Sinai. Enjoy Cairo to Mount Sinai Tours to Climb Moses Mountain and Visit St. Catherine's Monastery. Book Mount Sinai Egypt Tours From Cairo Now Online.
Mount Sinai Egypt rises for 2280-metre peak in the south of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula behind St Catherine’s Monastery, a Greek Orthodox monastery founded in the 6th century built over the traditional site of the Burning Bush. Moses Mountain is red granite mountain that rises steeply from the plain, with sheer slopes and deep valleys. It said to be the place where Moses received the 10 Commandments from God, the mountain has attracted pilgrims since the 4th century AD.
Day 01: Depart Cairo / Arrive St. Catherine:
Pick up from from Cairo hotel with our expert tour guide and private AC modern van then drive approximately for 10 hours to St. Catherine Via Sharm El Sheikh. Arrive at St. Catherine and check-in (hotel).
Day 02: Climb Mount Sinai / Return to Cairo
Start Climbing Moses' mountain by 2 am with Bedouin local guide to lead the wayup to the summit (possible to hire a camel climbing uo and down with additional cost), watch the sunrise from the top of Moses Mountain then you will climb down at 7:00 am to visit St. Catherine Monastery; Wander the burning bush, Basilica, Chapel, Charnel House, Well and Mosque which are all surrounded by a granite wall defended it from numerous attacks in the 1,400 years it has been standing. Finally check out from the hotel and drive back to Cairo.
Day Trip from Cairo to Mt. Sinai Includes:
- Cairo hotel pick up & drop off service
- All trip transfers by private AC van
- Accommodation in St. Catherine basis HB
- Entrance fees to the national park
- Expert tour guide during your trip
- Mineral water during your trip
- Bedouin guide to climb the mountain
- All trip taxes and service charges
Day Trip from Cairo to Mt. Sinai Excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Sinai Quick Facts:
- Sinai Peninsula lies at Egypt easternmost part between Suez and Aqaba Gulfs.
- Sinai eastern coasts are busy with tourist attractions and Bedouin villages.
- Sinai is home to Mount Sinai or Moses Mountain the famous Biblical location.
- Sinai Mountain has religious importance for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Sinai offers access for travelers to ancient monasteries, canyons & deserts.
- The Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Catherine lies at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- St. Catherine is one of world oldest monasteries with various intact objects.
- The Colored Canyon is among the rare & awesome National Parks in Egypt desert.
- The Colored Canyon was an ancient ocean that been receded into waterless area.
- Hiking, Bedouin Safaris, Camel Ride are the best you can do in Sinai Peninsula.
Mount Sinai Egypt Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.