Book 2 Days Luxor Trip to Abu Simbel. Overnight Tour to Uncover the Attarctions of Aswan City Then Proceed to Visit the Temples of and Abu Simbel For Ramsses II and His Beloved Wife. Private Guided Tour From Luxor Hotel and Cruise.
Day 1: Aswan City Tours
07:00 Am pick up from your hotel then travel to Aswan; appointed as UNESCO's first city of crafts and folk art September 2005. Explore Philae temple dedicated to Goddess Isis, lunch in local restaurant then enjoy felucca ride to the Nubian Village to wander the Nubian life style. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Tours
03:30 Am pick up with breakfast box prepared in hotel travel for 3 hours to visit the 2 Temples of Abu Simbel; one of the most recognized monument of ancient Egypt comprising 2 massive rock temples dedicated to Ramses II & Nefertari. It has been dismantled and moved in huge archaeological rescue plan sponsored by UNESCO in the 1960s. Get your lunch in local restaurant then travel back to your hotel in Luxor
- Luxor hotel Pick up & drop off services
- Expert English speaking guide during trip
- 01 night in Aswan hotel on BB basis
- 2 Lunch meals in Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Entrance tickets to the historical sights
- Trip transfers with modern private vehicle
- Bottled water during tours and transfers
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Abu Simbel Quick Facts:
- Abu Simbel city lies in south Egypt by River Nile about 290 km from Aswan.
- Abu Simbel site comprises 2 huge rock temples for Ramses II and Nefertari.
- Abu Simbel is part of "Nubian Monuments Area" UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ramses II Great Temple in Abu Simbel is completely carved into the mountain.
- Ramses Temple in Abu Simbel is believed to be the world boldest temple facade.
- Sun rays illuminate Ramses sanctuary in Abu Simbel twice a year 22 Oct & Feb.
- Abu Simbel temple construction began 1284 BC and continued for about 20 years.
- Most of Abu Simbel Temples were covered by sand until being discovered in 1817.
- The temple been dismantled and relocated 1968 due to rising waters of the Nile.
- Abu Simbel smaller Temple is devoted to goddess Hathor and Ramses favorite wife.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.