Cairo 5 Days break in Cairo. 4 nights cheap holiday packages to Cairo Egypt to enjoy Cairo city sightseeing tour including accommodation and airport return transfers. Visit Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Memphis, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Alexandria.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara Necropolis to wander Saqqara Complex and the first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy private guided visit to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Get your lunch in local restaurant then continue to Saladdin Citadel & Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Visit the Coptic attractions in Old Cairo (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Cairo Tour to Alexandria
Free day in Cairo, you may join our most valuable optional tour to the second capital of Egypt, 3 hours driving would make your visit to Egypt much different and more cheerful. In Alexandria you will visit Pompay's Pillar, it was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletain at the end of the 4th century. Proceed to Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Visit also the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 5: Final departure
Breakfast in hotel transfer to Cairo International airport for you departure flight.
- Cairo airport Meet and greet services
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- 04 night in Cairo hotel based bed and breakfast.
- All day trips in Cairo privately guided
- Entrance fees to all visited sites indicated in trip itinerary.
- A Bottle of mineral water during the trips.
- All trip taxes & service charges.
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo Quick Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo covers area of 500 sq km & estimated population of 22 millions.
- Cairo time zone is GMT+2 and the city dialing code from abroad is +202.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Memphis is Cairo first step 3200 BC, officially founded 969 AD by Fatimid.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Djoser Step Pyramid in Saqqara is the first Egyptian pyramid 4650 years ago.
- Over 130 pyramids been discovered, it has been used as tombs for Pharaohs.
- Sakkara is an extensive burial ground built near the ancient city of Memphis.
- Giza Great Pyramid (Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest & largest in Giza Plateau.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- Dashur, Memphis, Abusir and Abu Rawash are among Giza Pyramids known sites.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Giza Great Pyramid of Khufu has over 2,000,000 stone blocks (2 to 30) tons each.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.