We will pick you up for this day excursion from your hotel and drive to Nuwibaa port to take the ferry boat to Aqaba, meet there then transfer to Petra. An ancient city carved of stone cliffs in the southern region of Jordan. It is one of the world's largest and most distinct archaeological sites and a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. You will wander the amazing city of Nabateans, ride horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al Bent & Petra archaeological museum. Get your lunch then back to Aqaba to board the ferry boat sailing back to Nuweiba port then drive to your hotel in Taba.
- Taba hotel pick up and drop off services
- Jordan Entry visa for non restricted nationalities
- Return Ferry boat tickets including taxes
- All trip transfers with modern AC bus
- Entrance tickets to Petra
- Horse riding trip in Petra
- Local English speaking tourist guide
- bottled water & soft drinks during trip
- Lunch meal in Petra during your trip
- All trip service charges & taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Petra Quick Facts:
- Petra been chosen as the place you should see before your die by Smithsonian magazine.
- Petra was the capital city of the Arab Nabataens & it has been founded around 312 BC.
- Petra is UNESCO world heritage site 1985 for being one of oldest metropolises in world.
- Petra is mentioned in the bible as Sela where the Apostle Paul been ordered to arrest.
- Petra been described as the "rose red city half as old as time" by John William Burgon.
- Petra means in Greek "Rock" and it was an important trade center in the ancient world.
- Petra had "water conduit system", it has been built to afford water for 30.000 people.
- Many of Petra's structures been destroyed by an earthquake & only 15 % of it been found.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade movies have used Petra as one of its main settings.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.