Book 2 Days Trip to Alexandria & Cairo. Tour to Alexandria, Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Catacombs and Quitbey Citadel Excursion From Alexandria Port.
Day 01: Cairo & Pyramids Tours
We will pick you up for this 2 days excursion from Alexandria port then transfer with air conditioned vehicle to Cairo. Explore the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Stop at the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple belongs to Chephren Pyarmid. Continue to the Egyptian Museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art and features about 250,000 genuine artifacts including the exhibit of Tutankhamen. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Alexandria City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then travel to Alexandria. Visit Catacombs of Kom Al Shokafa dates back to the early Roman period, discovered in 1900 after about 12 years of continous search. Explore Qayetbay citadel located on the entrance to Alexandria's eastern harbor at the same place of the famous Lighthouse. Stroll the library of Alexandria, end the tour driving back to Port.
- All trip transfers with modern AC van
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide
- Alexandria Port pickup & drop off
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Entrance fees where needed in trip
- 2 Lunch meals in Cairo & Alexandria
- Cairo luxury hotel with breakfast
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Cairo & Alexandria Facts:
- Cairo is the capital and largest city in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
- Cairo covers area of 500 sq km & estimated population of 22 millions.
- Cairo in Arabic is "Al Quahira" means "victorious" and "Masr" by Egyptians.
- Cairo is rich with Pharaonic, Byzantine, Roman and Islamic historic sites.
- Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalili & Tahrir Square are places to visit in Cairo.
- Djoser Step Pyramid in Saqqara is the first Egyptian pyramid 4650 years ago.
- Over 130 pyramids been discovered, it has been used as tombs for Pharaohs.
- Giza Great Pyramid (Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest & largest in Giza Plateau.
- Giza Greatest Pyramid of Khufu is the only surviving of ancient world wonders.
- Dashur, Memphis, Abusir and Abu Rawash are among Giza Pyramids known sites.
- All Egyptian Pyramids lie west of the Nile with chambers and passages inside.
- Alexandria is 32 km at the Mediterranean southern coast in north Egypt.
- Alexandria is Egypt's 2nd largets metropolitan city in size & population.
- Alexandria was founded by the Macedonian Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.
- Alexandria is rich with historic palaces, museums, Catacombs & library.
- Alexandria fanous Bibliotheca was inaugurated by Ptolemy II 246 BC.
- Alexandria has 4 harbors; Western, El Dekhiela, Eastern & Abu Qir port.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.