Early morning pick up from your hotel in Hurghada for a discovery tour to Luxor. Luxor Once was the center of the ancient world, now Luxor is a city in Upper Egypt.
Start at Karnak temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, which, dedicated to the God Amoun. lunch en route in quality restaurant in Luxor.
Next we will cross the river Nile by Felucca, a typical Egyptian sailing boat, to explore the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III.
Continue to the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only Pharaonic women who reigned ancient Egypt and then we will return back to Hurghada.
- All tranfers by an AC van
- All tickets and fees as per itinerary
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Botteled water and soft drink
- All taxes and service charges
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is opertaed privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- From 2 to 3 pax: 165 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 132 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 99 Usd per person