No trip to Hurghada is complete without exploring the Red Sea wonders. Lazy day by boat to Mahmiya Island From Hurghada. This trip departs from Hurghada or El Gouna to board one of Mahmiya boats that will drop you off at the Island for snorkeling or relaxing on the sandy beach. You can choose to jump in the water or simply lie on the beach and work on your tan. We will pick you up from your resort in Hurghada to Mahmya boarding one of two Mahmya boats, sail for one hour to the island. The boats moor at buoys off the pristine bay, and you will be taken to the shore by smaller boats. Once they have landed on the island, you are free to snorkel on the impressive coral heads scattered in the clear lagoon, have a walk along the sandy beach, take on other guests at beach volleyball, try scuba diving with the diving centre, or just relax on the pure white beach. Enjoy lunch at the restaurant, with seafood and Italian specialties, and later in the day you can enjoy drinks at the bar and then you will sail back to the marina where you will be transferred to your hotel.
- All tranfers by an AC van
- Cruise Yacht tickets and fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch served at the Island restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Snorkeling guide assistance
- Botteled water and soft drink
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is opertaed with GROUP.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- Single : 119 Usd
- From 2 to 3 pax: 95 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 85 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 80 Usd per person