Egypt Classical 11 Nights Cairo, River Nile Cruise & Sinai Travel Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis then transfer to Giza train station to board the sleeper train going to Aswan.
Day 03: Aswan City Tours
Pick up from Aswan train station and transfer to embark your Nile River Cruise. Lunch onboard then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 04: Kom Ombo - Edfu Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 05: Luxor City Tours
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 06: Fly to Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast on board, Disembark then visit Karnak & Luxor temples. Then transfer to Luxor airport for flight to Sharm. Meet in Sharm then drive to your hotel and Overnight in Sharm.
Day 07: Ras Mohammed Park Tours
Free day in Sharm or join our optional tour to Ras Mohammed National Park. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 08: Sinai Colored Canyon Tours
Free day in Sharm or join our optional tour to one of the natural wonders of the Sinai, the Colored Canyon. Hike the dramatic sandstone canyon walls streaked with melting yellows, purples, reds, magentas and gold. In certain places the canyon walls reach up to 40 meters. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 09: St. Catherine Monastery Tours
Free day in Sharm or join our optional tour to The Monastery of St. Catherine lies at the heart of Sinai and on the foot of Gebel Musa, or Mount Moses. Visit the Greek Orthodox Church, the Burning Bush and a large number of antique works of art. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 10: Back to Cairo
After Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for the flight back to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 11: Old Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy private guided visit to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Lunch in local restaurant then continue to Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Visit Coptic Cairo attraction (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Back to hoteland overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Final Departure
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet & greet service during your trip package
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel with and breakfast
- 03 nights trip on superior Nile cruise Ship FB basis
- 01 night on sleeper train on HB basis
- 04 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel with breakfast
- All private guided day trips as per trip itinerary
- All guided day trips on cruise sharing group
- Lunch meal during your trips in Cairo & Giza
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day trips
- Entrance tickets to sights indicated in trip itinerary
- All Domestic flight (Luxor / Sharm – Sharm / Cairo)
- All package taxes & service charges
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.