Day 1: Depart Hurghada / Luxor East Bank
We will be glad to pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, a leisurely drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, arrive Luxor then you will accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the east bank of Luxor.
In ancient times the East Bank of Luxor was "The City Of The Living" and of the gods' temples, it now refers to the central part of modern Luxor "a role that has hardly changed". Luxor and Karnak Temples complex are the two essential stops, they have a legacy of over 3000 years, surviving invasions, the elements, and floods of the Nile.
Start at the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. On the way you will enjoy lunch, and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor Temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amun with some free time for shopping in Luxor. From there will be driven to your hotel for check in.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank / Back to Hurghada
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast in your hotel in Luxor and then you will be escorted by your tour guide to visit the West Bank of The Nile River, The west bank at Luxor in Egypt is one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. It is even more of an archaeological paradise, it is a string of pharaonic mortuary temples honeycombed with richly-decorated tombs, not just of the ancient Egyptian Kings, but of their families and the noblemen who served them.
You will visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, lunch en route included, free time with Optional tour to Banana Island by felucca ride on the Nile River and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings
- Tour to Karnak, Luxor Temple
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at quality restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Pick up service from hotel and return
- Accommodation in Sheraton Luxor Resort 5* hotel
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tipping kitty
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- From 2 to 3 pax: 290 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 250 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 217 Usd per person