06:00 AM pick up from Aswan hotels or port area then drive for 4 hours to wander the famed Karnak Temples, the largest worship place ever. Karnak complex of temples was built within 2000 years ago by various generations of ancient Egypt kings. Get your lunch meal at a local restaurant in Luxor east back then cross to the West Bank of river Nile. Stop first at the Amenhotep III colossal statues, then move onto the Valley of the Kings, where the tombs of the New Kingdom kings were carved deep in rock with rich decorations and treasures filled. Enter only 3 tombs then continue to Queen Hatshepsut Temple, the powerful female pharaoh of ancient Egypt. Get finally some free time for shopping then drive back to Aswan and drop off at your hotel.
- Aswan hotel pickup & drop off service
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees where needed
- All transport with modern AC van
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- Bottle of mineral water & soft drink
- All taxes and service charges
Luxor Quick Facts:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor covers total area of about 55 square km and population of 451,318.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Egypt New Kingdom rulers ordered to be buried in Luxor Valley of Kings.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
- Karnak Temple started 2000 BC & continued up to 1300 years of construction.
- Karnak temple includes 25 chapels, shrines, Sanctuaries, obelisks and columns.
- Tutankhamun tomb in Kings Valley been discovered by Howard Carter 1922.
- Nefertari tomb is the more spectacular tomb in the Luxor valley of Queens.
- Deir El Medina village in West Luxor lies between Kings and Queens Valley.
- Deir El Medina was the village of workers who prepared kings & queens tombs.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.