Early morning pick up from your hotel in Hurghada for a discovery tour to Luxor. Luxor Once was the center of the ancient world, now Luxor is a city in Upper Egypt. Luxor has frequently been characterized as the "world's greatest open air museum" which makes it one of this planet’s most important tourism sites. As the site of the Ancient Egyptian city of Thebes, It has been estimated that Luxor contains about a third of the most valuable monuments and antiquities in the whole world like temple of Luxor, Karnak and Hatshebsut temples with the famous Valley of Kings and Memnon Colossi.
Start at Karnak temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, which, dedicated to the God Amoun. lunch en route in quality restaurant in Luxor. Next we will cross the river Nile by Felucca, a typical Egyptian sailing boat, to explore The City of The Dead, the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III, Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only Pharaonic women who reigned ancient Egypt and then we will return back to Hurghada.
- All transfers by A-C car
- Hotel pickup / Drop off service
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- A bottle of mineral water & Soft drink on board
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Trip runs every day.
- Prices are quoted in US$ per person.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
Price per Person:
- From 2 to 3 pax: 165 Usd per person
- From 4 to 6 pax: 132 Usd per person
- From 7 to 10 pax: 99 Usd per person