Sonesta St. George 04 Nights Nile Cruise Itinerary From Luxor on Monday:
Day 01 (Monday)
-Meet in Luxor Airport or Train Station then transfer to Nile cruise
-Embarkation before lunch time at 11:00 am
-Lunch onboard then Visit East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temple)
-Dinner meal & overnight onbaord
Day 02 (Tuesday)
-Explore the Valley Kings - Hatshepsut Temple - colossi Memnon
-Sail to Esna at 13:00
-Lunch meal & Afternoon Tea onboard
-Dinner & Overnight onboard in Esna
Day 03 (Wednesday)
-Sail to Edfu at 5:00 Am with breakfast onboard
-Visit Horus Temple in Edfu then Sail to Kom Ombo
-Lunch and Afternoon Teaonbaord
-Visit Kom Ombo temple for the gods Sobek & Haeroris
-Dinner & Overnight oboard in Kom Ombo
Day 04 (Thursday)
-Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board
-Wander the High Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
-Lunch onboard then Sail the Nile with Felucca to Kitchener's Island
-Dinner & overnight onboard in Aswan
Day 05 (Friday)
-Breakfast onboard then disembark at 08:00 am
-Transfer you to Aswan Airport to get your flight back home
- Meet and assist service provided upon arrival & departure
- All transfers with modern private AC vehicle
- 04 nights onboard luxury Nile cruise ship on FB basis
- Nile Cruise excursions as indicated in above itinerary
- Entrance fees to visited sights between Luxor & Aswan
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- All raxes & service charges
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- All sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign visitor.
- Woman can travel Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Pharmacies, shops and main markets are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any currency of your choice.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- Our published prices are always valid except for the Easter and Christmas festivals period.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked excursion price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- Kids below 2 years are free & between 2 to 6 pay 25 % & from 6 to 12 pays half price.
- Extra charge for kids could be applied in case there is any air fares included in packages.
- We need to receive 25 % down payment in order to confirm your booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with your booking number.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.