Sonesta St. George 04 Nights Nile Cruise Itinerary From Luxor on Monday:
Day 01 (Monday: Board Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise)
-Meet in Luxor Airport or Train Station then transfer to Nile cruise
-Embarkation before lunch time at 11:00 am
-Lunch onboard then Visit East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temple)
-Dinner meal & overnight onbaord
Day 02 (Tuesday: Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise Tours)
-Explore the Valley Kings - Hatshepsut Temple - colossi Memnon
-Sail to Esna at 13:00
-Lunch meal & Afternoon Tea onboard
-Dinner & Overnight onboard in Esna
Day 03 (Wednesday: Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise Tours)
-Sail to Edfu at 5:00 Am with breakfast onboard
-Visit Horus Temple in Edfu then Sail to Kom Ombo
-Lunch and Afternoon Teaonbaord
-Visit Kom Ombo temple for the gods Sobek & Haeroris
-Dinner & Overnight oboard in Kom Ombo
Day 04 (Thursday: Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise Tours)
-Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board
-Wander the High Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
-Lunch onboard then Sail the Nile with Felucca to Kitchener's Island
-Dinner & overnight onboard in Aswan
Day 05 (Friday: Disembark Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise)
-Breakfast onboard then disembark at 08:00 am
-Transfer you to Aswan Airport to get your flight back home
- Meet and assist service provided upon arrival & departure
- All trip transfers with modern private AC vehicle
- 04 nights trip aboard luxury Nile cruise ship on FB basis
- Nile Cruise trips as indicated in above trip itinerary
- Entrance fees to visited sights between Luxor & Aswan
- English speaking tourist guide for sightseeing trips
- All package taxes & service charges
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.