Our tour guide will pick you up from Tangier port to explore Tetouan. Located about 60 KM from Tangier, Tetouan city is rich and loud past, it may not be known as some of Morocco other cities but its pretty setting and relatively low tourist population make it worth visiting. As so many other Moroccan vacation spots, Tetouan lies in beautiful natural site with mountains emerging from the Mediterranean on its south and west. You will wander the old place and the kasbah of Sidi El Mandari Bordi then explore the Andalusian architecture and handicrafts. Transfer back to your cruise ship in Tangier port.
- Tangier port pick up and drop off service.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- Qualified tourist guide during trip.
- English speaking driver during the trip.
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned places.
- All trip taxes and service charge.
Tetouan Quick Facts:
- Tétouan is Berber word means "eyes" and refers to "the water springs".
- Tétouan lies in northern Morocco 60 KMs from Tangier with major port.
- Tétouan firsly mentioned in 9th century & founded in late 13th century.
- Tétouan has Mediterranean climate, rainy in winter and sunny in summer.
- Tétouan is world heritage site with characteristic sites & royal palaces.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with excursion quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our trips are running privately unless a group excursion is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed excursion prices in USD but we accept payments with any currency of your choice.
- Excursion doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Excursion prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked trip price would not be changed once you have it confirmed.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed excursion you will receive detailed voucher with your booking number.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents