We will pick you up from Tangier port to explore Tangier. An oasis about 30 kilometers long and about 4 kilometers wide with arid climate subtropical: hot, dry winters and there are few rainy days per year, with the greatest precipitation in fall and winter. The economy of Tinghir depends mainly on agriculture, trade and tourism. In addition, many families are living on money sent home by relatives working in Europe with social and cultural activities are increasing. You will Wander the Spartel Cape, the North-West tip of Africa, Hercules’ Caves, Kasbah district, Mendoubia Park and the Royal Palace then transfer back to your cruise in Tangier port.
- Tangier port pick up & drop off services.
- All transfers with private modern vehicle.
- Qualified tour guide of your own language.
- English speaking driver during the trip.
- Entrance tickets to all indicated places.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Morocco is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Modest dressing is recommended as the country has a conservative life style
- Woman can travel Morocco safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Morocco speaks Arabic but French and English are commonly used every where.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Morocco is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Morocco.
- Morocco official currency is the Dirham, it is about 0.11 of the US Dollars.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- Taxi service is the best option to get around and it starts with 25 Dirhams.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any currency of your choice.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked excursion price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- We need to receive 50 % down payment in order to confirm your booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with your booking number.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents