We will pick you up from Casablanca port to enjoy a full day shore excursion in Rabat city. Rabat is one of Morocco's many outstanding tourist attractions. It was founded as an Arab army outpost in the 12th century and given the generic name for military encampment. Rabat, which is still in use today is the third largest city of Morocco Kingdom with 1 million of population (2012) and Morocco's political, administrative capital and the official center of the King. Apart from its governmental activities, Rabat is one of the country's main industrial centers where, among other things, textiles, processed food, and building materials are manufactured. You will visit Mechouar Palace, explore Oudaya Garden and Kasbah, wander Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower Mosque. Transfer back to Casablanca port.
- Casablanca port pick up & drop off service.
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle.
- Qualified tourist guide during trip.
- English speaking driver during trip.
- Entrance tickets to all visited sites.
- All trip taxes & service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Rabat Quick Facts:
- Rabat is Morocco capital, located at the Atlantic Ocean and Bou Regreg river.
- Rabat covers an area of 117 km², the name literally means the "Fortified Place".
- Rabat is considered one the fourth important cities of Morocco after Casablanca.
- The population of Rabat is about 1,622,860 inhabitants according (2004 figures).
- in Rabat; Arabic is the language, French is used widely & Islam is the religion.
- Rabat is one of Morocco Imperial cities and recently named "World Heritage site".
- Rabat is rich of official galleries, museum, Mohammed V theater & music festivals.
- Rabat Main sights are Mohammed V Mausoleum, Hassan Tower and the Kasbah of Udayas.
- Rabat is served by an airport, tram & linked to other cities with 2 railway stations.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.