Egypt 7 Nights Flight Easter Package Itinerary 8 & 15 April.2017:
Day 01: Arrive to Cairo airport and transfer to Cairo hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 02: Breakfast in hotel then visit Giza Plateau to explore the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus then wander the Sphinx and Valley temple. Transfer to the Egyptian Museum, to enjoy the treasures room of the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue and shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Back to hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Breakfast in hotel then check out and transfer to Cairo Airport for the flight to Luxor, meet in airport then transfer to board the Nile cruise. Lunch then visit the Karnak and Luxor Temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 04: Breakfast on board then visit the Valley Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu relishing leisurely dinner on board and overnight.
Day 05: Breakfast on board then visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Continue to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek then get your lunch on board and continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 06: Breakfast on board then start tour Aswan to visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 07: Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Aswan Airport and fly back to Cairo and Overnight in Cairo.
Day 08: Breakfast in hotel, check out and transfer to airport for final departure.
Travel Package includes:
- Meet and assist service during trip
- All trip transfers by a private AC vehicle
- Flight tickets Cairo / Luxor / Aswan / Cairo
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel including daily breakfast
- 4 nights on 05 star deluxe Nile Cruise on full board
- All trips in Cairo privately as mentioned in itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide during day trips
- Lunch during your day trips in Cairo
- All sightseeing trips on the cruise sharing group
- Entrance fees as mentioned in trip itinerary
- Bottled water during day trips
- Portage when needed
- Mobile loan (30 min. local / 2 min. international calls)
- All package service charges and taxes
Travel Package excludes:
- Airfare to and from Egypt
- Egypt entry visa
- Extras and personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.