8 Days Cairo & Xmas Nile Cruise Luxury Travel Package Itinerary, Egypt:
Day 01: Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. Our Rep will provide quick revision of your itinerary and overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx then enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant. Move onto the Complex of Sakkara to visit the Step Pyramid of King Zoser and the remains of Memphis the first capital of ancient Egypt. Transfer back to hotel & overnight.
Day 03: Breakfast in hotel then visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other amazing pharaonic artifacts, move to Old Coptic and Islamic Cairo then stroll Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Transfer to hotel and overnight.
Day 04: Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo Airport. Fly to Aswan, upin arrival you will board Nile cruise. Time to relax and to get lunch on board then will enjoy admiring Phiae Temple, High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Back to cruise to get dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 05: Breakfast on board then pay a visit to the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to God Horus in Edfu. Continue to Kom Ombo to visit the temple dedicated to Sobek "the Crocodile God". Lunch then continue sailing to Aswan with dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 06: Breakfast then enjoy sightseeing of Luxor city visiting the Karnak and Luxor temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 07: Breakfast on board then transfer to the royal Luxor west bank. Start at the Valley of the Kings then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Day 08: Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for departure.
Travel Package includes:
- Meet and assist service during trip package
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- All Flight tickets Cairo / Luxor / Aswan / Cairo
- 4 nights in Cairo hotel with daily breakfast
- 3 nights on 05 star luxury Nile Cruise on FB
- All private tours in Cairo as mentioned in trip itinerary
- Qualified English speaking tourist guide
- Lunch meals during your tours in Cairo
- All day tours on the cruise sharing group
- Entrance fees to sights as per tour itinerary
- Bottled water & soft drinks during tours
- Portage when needed
- All package taxes & service charges
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.