Egypt 11 Nights Nile Valley & Sahara Desert Safari Adventure Travel Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel with an exclusive air conditioned van. Our Rep will provide you with quick revision of your itinerary & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum Tour
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality restaurant. Then move onto the Egyptian Museum to admire the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Stop to see Khan El Khalili Bazaar taking you to Giza railway station to get the sleeper train to Aswan with dinner and breakfast on board. Overnight inside your compartment.
Day 3: Arrive Aswan – Experience Abu Simbel Tour
Pick up from Aswan train station and transfer to your hotel. Optionally to may join a tour to one of Egypt's top tourist attractions of Abu Simbel temples that originally carved out of the mountainside in the honor of Ramesses II in 13th century BC as lasting monument to himself and his beloved wife Queen Nefertari. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Tour
Breakfast in Aswan hotel then transfer to embark Nile River Cruise before Lunch by 11:00 a.m, time to relax then enjoy visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Nile Cruise – Kom Ombo - Edfu Tour
Sail to Kom Ombo, have breakfast on board and visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to gods Sobek & Haeroris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board, then get a visit to Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: Nile Cruise – Luxor West Bank Tour
Sail to Luxor, breakfast on board then start your sightseeing in Luxor at the West Bank, and get the chance to enjoy the famous Valley of the Kings, then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut & the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Enjoy afternoon visit to the Karnak complex and Luxor temple at the East Bank of the Nile River in Luxor and then drive back to the cruise ship. Dinner on board Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Nile Cruise – Baris Oasis Tour
Breakfast on board the Nile cruise in Luxor, disembark from your Nile cruise and then transfer by private vehicle to Baris Oasis the journey takes about 5 hours drive, where you will spend your first night camping under the stars at this fantastic oasis of Baris
Day 8: Kharga – Dakhla Tour
After breakfast, drive to Al Kharga, the largest of the oasis towns and a sizeable producer not only of dates but also cereals and vegetables. Just outside town are the remains of the Temple of Hibis, built by Darius I during the Roman period. There is time to visit the temple, as well as the Christian burial ground at Al Bagawat dating to the end of the 7th century. Continue to Dakhla where we spend the night at an Oasis style hut with reed huts, communal showers and basic facilities & overnight in Dakhla.
Day 9: Dakhla Oasis – Camel Tour in the desert
After breakfast we will visit the fabulous medieval mud brick town of Al Qasr exploring the timeless streets, an ancient olive press and the granary. We also wander the excellent Ethnological Museum locally sponsored project which we support through our visits. There is also a hot spring nearby which makes a great rest stop either on the way out or when we return. Return for lunch and spend the afternoon relaxing then in late aftenoon we will set off on camel back walking through desolate windblown landscape to the base of a Great cliff to spend the night under the stars.
Day 10: Farafra - White Desert Tour
North of Dakhla is Farafra Oasis where we will visit Badr Museum then enjoy swimming in many natural sulphur springs. A little further on we will enter the White Desert, a scenic region of wind eroded limestone formations. The erosion left a layer of fine white dust on the desert sands, hence it took its name ‘white desert’. We wander the sunset walk in this amazing landscape and spend the night camping under the stars. Note it can be very cold in the winter months (Oct-Mar) so make sure you are well rugged up if you are travelling at this time. Overnight Camping in the White Desert.
Day 11: Back to Cairo
Breakfast then visit the Crystal Mountain, Black Desert and Bahariya Oasis. Local walking to the hill top ruin "the English House", the Temple of Ain El Meftella and The Golden Mummies Museum. Transfer back to Cairo & Overnight.
Day 12: Final Departure
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet and assist service provided in all trip points
- 02 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 01 night on sleeper train with breakfast and dinner
- 01 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 03 night trip on superior Nile Cruise on full basis
- 01 night in Kharga Oasis camping for 01 night on full board
- 01 night accommodation in Dakhla Oasis on half board basis
- 01 night accommodation in Dakhla Oasis camping on FB basis
- 01 night in White Desert camping on full board basis
- Required Camping equipments
- All private guided trips in Cairo
- All Nile cruise trips sharing group
- Camel riding trips in Dakhla oasis for 20 km
- All transfers between Kharga to Bahariya oasis with 4x4 Jeep
- Entrance tickets to all visited sites as per trip itinerary
- Lunch during day trips in Cairo and Oases
- Expert personal tour guide during trips
- All transfers with private AC vehicle
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day trips
- Phone loan with 30 min local / 2 min. international calls
- All package taxes and service charges.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.