Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport, meet and assist by our Rep then transfer to your hotel for check in. our rep will provide you with detailed info about your tomorrow trip and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Day
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you in day tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the former capital, Memphis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Fly to Aswan / Nile Cruise
Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Aswan where you will be met and transferred to embark on a 05 star deluxe Nile Cruise, M/S Sonesta Moon Goddess before lunch. Sail on the river Nile by Fellucca around Kitchener's Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board and Nubian Folkloric show. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing
Breakfast on board, then head to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Sail to Kom Ombo, buffet Lunch during sailing, after that visit The Temple Of Sobek in Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea, Captain's welcome cocktail (smart casual attire). Dinner on board and Disco. Overnight on board at Edfu.
Day 5: Edfu & Luxor
Breakfast on board, head to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Then sail to Luxor. Lunch on board, afternoon Tea. Dinner on Board and Galabya party. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing
Breakfast on board, get excited by visiting the West Bank; Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, the Colossi of Memnon, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari . Lunch on board. Have afternoon tea. Dinner on board and Belly Dance show. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Luxor East Bank/ Hurghada
Disembarkation at 8:00 am after breakfast. Then head to visit Karnak & Luxor Temples. After that you will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada. It takes about 03 hours driving. Transfer to your 05 star deluxe resort in Hurghada, Marriott Hurghada Resort. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 8, 9 & 10: Hurghada / Red Sea
After breakfast, enjoy diving in the Red Sea for three days and watching the amazing under water rare coral reef including two dives per day, diving guide, diving equipment, lunch and soft drinks on your diving boat. Non divers can also enjoy intro diving and snorkeling along the beautiful barrier reefs. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 11: Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, free time at leisure, then you will be transferred to Hurghada international Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and transferred to see the Egyptian Museum. After that transfer to a 5 star superior hotel near the airport, Fairmont Heliopolis Hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Final Departure
Breakfast and check out, and then transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- 04 nights on 05 star deluxe Nile cruise on full board.
- 04 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast.
- All Tours (Privately) in Cairo as per itinerary.
- All tours on the cruise sharing the cruise group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist guide during tours.
- Lunch & bottled water during tours in Cairo and Giza.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Aswan/ Hurghada/ Cairo).
- 03 days diving with lunch and mineral water and soft drink.
- Diving equipment tanks, weight and weight belts included.
- Portage when needed.
- Free phone during stay (30 min local & 02 min International).
- All service charges & taxes.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Trip runs every Sunday
- Prices are quoted in US$ and based on double occupancy
- Prices are valid in 2013 except Christmas & Easter Feasts.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.