9 Nights Egypt Disabled Overland Travel Package Itinerary:
Day 01: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then meet your tour manager to revise quickly the agreed itinerary, transfer to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum Tours
Breakfast in hotel then travel to the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the Valley temple facing the great statue, all places are wheelchair accessible. Enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant then move onto the Egyptian Museum, well paved place where you can explore the collection of Tutankhamen among other charming pharaonic artifacts. Stop in Khan El Khalili Bazaar for shopping then back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Explore Alexandria Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then travel to Alexandria to admire Pompey's Pillar, a monument of the Roman Emperor Diocletian then continue to Qaitbey Citadel built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse. Continue to the grand Montazah Palace which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles. Overnight at Sheraton Montazah Hotel in Alexandria.
Day 04: Free Day Tour in Alexandria
Free day in Alexandria, you may spend the morning strolling Alexandria corniche then late Afternoon you will travel back to Cairo & overnight in Cairo.
Day 05: Fly to Luxor - Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor where you will be met and transferred to Sheraton Luxor Hotel. Take you lunch then drive to the west bank wandering the Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight in Luxor.
Days 06: Luxor East Bank Tour
Breakfast in hotel then visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor temples on the East bank. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 07: Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast then transfer with AC van to Aswan Moevenpick Resort. Upon arrival you will go in journey to visit the High Dam and the unfinished obelisk. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Aswan.
Day 08: Abu Simbel Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pick up at 10:30 am for a private excursion to Abu Simbel, about 03 hours and half driving with AC van from Aswan, explore the impressive Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel then return to Aswan and overnight.
Day 09: Back to Cairo
Breakfast, check out and transfer to Aswan Airport for the flight back to Cairo. Meet in airport then transfer to Le Mereiden Pyramids Hotel hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Final Departure
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
- Meet and assist service in all Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with disabled adapted AC vehicle.
- 4 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast.
- 1 night in Alexandria hotel with breakfast included.
- 2 nights in Luxor hotel with breakfast included.
- 2 nights in Aswan hotel with breakfast included.
- All private guided day trips as per trip itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to visited sites as per trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- Free helper during trips to the historical places.
- Lunch & bottled water during trips.
- All Flight tickets (Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo).
- All package charges & taxes.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.