Our Rep pick you up for this combo excursion from the Port of Aqaba upon cruise arrival, our Rep will be waiting for you by the cruise exit door. Travel for one and half hour in an AC van to start your tour to enjoy Petra rose red city, it is must-see in the Middle East. At the Visitor's Centre you will start on horse back or on foot to the Siq Canyon, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades, see the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. Then continue the tour to the protected area of Wadi Rum, it is the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. Wadi Rum was made known and famous in the west by Lawrence of Arabia who described it as "vast, echoing and god-like". Explore the area famous for its rugged mountains and colored sand dunes during a 4x4 Jeep tour; enjoy canyons, sand dunes, rock inscriptions and a natural rock bridge. End the our with lunch then drive back to your cruise in Aqaba port.
- Aqaba Port pickup & drop off services
- All trip Transportation by AC vehicle
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Local tourist guide in Petra for sightseeing
- Entrance fees as per trip itinerary
- Short horse ride trip in Petra (if available)
- Safari trip landcruise by Jeep in Wadi Rum
- Lunch in Petra 05 stars Restaurant
- All trip service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Jordan Quick Facts:
- Petra been chosen as the place you should see before your die by Smithsonian magazine.
- Petra was the capital city of the Arab Nabataens & it has been founded around 312 BC.
- Petra is UNESCO world heritage site 1985 for being one of oldest metropolises in world.
- Petra is mentioned in the bible as Sela where the Apostle Paul been ordered to arrest.
- Petra been described as the "rose red city half as old as time" by John William Burgon.
- Petra means in Greek "Rock" and it was an important trade center in the ancient world.
- Petra had "water conduit system", it has been built to afford water for 30.000 people.
- Many of Petra's structures been destroyed by an earthquake & only 15 % of it been found.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade movies have used Petra as one of its main settings.
- Wadi Rum of Jordan is granite and sandstone cut valley lies in the Jordan southwest area.
- The name of Wadi Rum Valley is thought to be taken from an Aramaic word that means "high".
- Wadi Rum occupies an area of 720 km2, it is 30 of Wadi Rum village and 60 km east of Aqaba.
- Wadi Rum is the largest valley in Jordan and has the The highest mountain peak in country.
- Wadi Rum attracts annually big number of expert trekkers, day trippers & mountain climbers.
- Hiking, Horse and camel riding trips are among the must do activities in Wadi Rum valley.
- Wadi Rum has been recently developed to include all needed travel logistics for travelers.
- The area of Wadi Rum is inhabited by semi Bedouin tribes who are hospitable and friendly.
- Wadi Rum is connected to the rest of Jordan cities by highway goes between Aqaba and Amman.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.