We will pick you up for this port excursion from Aqaba port then transfer you with AC van for two and half hours to the Dead Sea. It is the lowest point on earth with its 400 meters depth below sea level and famous for its salty water. Thanks to the high minerals concentration in water with the dark mud in its shores it became very precious for several health treatments. Once you arrive to the Dead Sea you will get enough time for swimming & floating in its water then get your lunch before traveling back by 15.30 pm to Aqaba port.
- Aqaba Port Pick up & drop off services
- All trip transfers with with private Ac van
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Entrance tickets where required
- Lunch meal in the Dead Sea area
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Dead Sea Quick Facts:
- The Dead Sea in Jordan is 67 Km long, 18 Km wide and about 3 million years old.
- The Dead Sea shores are the lowest point on earth with 423 meters below sea level.
- The Dead Sea area is sunny and dry all year with no sign of marine life or plants.
- The Dead Sea, also called the "Salt Sea" and named as "The Stinky Sea" centuries ago.
- The mud of the Dead Sea thought to be used by Egyptian in the Mummification process.
- The Dead Sea is referred in bible, Aristotle writings and used by Egyptians & Greeks.
- The Dead Sea is reach with many types of minerals that exist naturally in our bodies.
- The Dead Sea is a Salt lake more than sea as it receives water and never flow it out.
- Due to the natural buoyancy of the Dead Sea, people can lay on the surface and float.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.