Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport, meet and assist by your tour manager then transfer to your hotel for check in with an exclusive air conditioned modern van. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your holiday itinerary advice all procedures and finalize all pick up time for your holiday time, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you in day tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, varying between six-thousand and even thirteen-thousand years old, and Valley temple facing the great statue. All places are wheelchair accessible. Lunch at a good quality restaurant. Then move onto the Egyptian Museum, well-paved place, where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Then transfer to see Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Later, you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan-dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Overnight inside your compartment.
Day 3: Arrive Aswan - Nile Cruise
Pick up from Aswan train station and transfer to embark your Nile River Cruise before Lunch by 11:00 a.m, and then enjoy visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise – Kom Ombo - Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo, have breakfast on board and visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to gods Sobek & Haeroris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board, then get a visit to Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruise – Luxor West Bank
Sail to Luxor, breakfast on board then start your sightseeing in Luxor at the West Bank, and get the chance to enjoy the famous Valley of the Kings, then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut & the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Dinner on board Overnight in Luxor.
Day 06: Nile Cruise/ Luxor East Bank
Breakfast on board, disembark from the Nile cruise by 08:00 am after breakfast then transfer to visit Karnak & Luxor temples before going to Luxor railway station to board the sleeper train back to Cairo. Have your dinner and overnight on board sleeper train in your private compartment ( twin beds).
Day 7: Cairo
Breakfast aboard sleeper train before arriving Giza train station, where you will be met and transferred you to your hotel for free time at leisure ( you will check into your room as early as possible ) with some optional excursions available in Cairo to visit Step Pyramid of King Zoser in Sakkara and Memphis. Overnight stay at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 8: Back home
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo - free time before your flight - check out and then transferred to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and greet service at airports, cruises and train stations
- Assistance of our guest personnel during your stay
- All transfers by a private AC vehicle
- 02 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 03 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- 02 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis
- All tours in Cairo (Private Escorted Tours)
- Lunch during your trip in Cairo
- All tours on the cruise sharing group
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Meals as mention in the above itinerary
- A bottle of mineral water per trip in Cairo
- Portage when needed
- Free phone during stay (30 min Local calls or 2 min. International Calls)
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Trip runs every Saturday, Monday & Wednesday.
- Prices are quoted in US$ and based on double occupancy.
- Prices are valid in 2013 except Christmas & Easter Feasts.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.